How the Contract is Formed Between You and Us
1. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
2. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 3.
3. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail (Dispatch Confirmation) and/or by dispatching your order. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation or, if sooner, the items you have ordered. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this and we will not process your order until we have discussed it with you and agreed on a suitable resolution. If you have already paid for the Products and we cannot provide a suitable alternative, we will credit/refund you the relevant amount. If we are unable to fulfil the entire order, we will credit/refund the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
Your Right of Refund and Return
1. As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in clause 3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
2. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) sealed bottles of eliquid or packets of coils once these Products are unsealed after you receive them;
(b) sealed kits or clearomisers/tanks once these Products are unsealed after you receive them;
(c) disposable/single-use products, or pods with built-in coils once these Products are unsealed after you receive them;
or (d) any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
3. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January.
4. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
To cancel your contract, please e-mail us at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01204 590881 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm excluding Bank Holidays). If you are e-mailing us please include details of your order to help us to identify it.
If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you e-mail us before midnight on that day.
5 If you cancel your Contract we will:
(a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop (this may include opening sealed packaging where we will be unable to re-sell the goods due to hygiene reasons). If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
(c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, 14 days after the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us.
6. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers/loyalty points to pay for the Product we may refund you in vouchers/loyalty points. If you paid by bank transfer we will refund you to the same bank account you paid from.
7. If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
(a) then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract.
(b) unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
8. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by anything in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
9. If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
10. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the Products to us.