KangerTech Evod 2 Clearomizer | FREE UK Delivery

Back by popular demand! Dual coil clearomizer by KangerTech.

KangerTech Evod 2 Clearomizer


Free UK delivery
Choose Colour
Add some extras?
In Stock

About KangerTech Evod 2 Clearomizer

It's back by popular demand! The Kanger Evod 2 tank is an all-time favourite for vapers of all experience levels, utilising KangerTech's fantastic Dual Coils to deliver a smooth and satisfying vape experience every time.

A great choice for beginner vapers or for those who prefer a smaller profile tank.

KangerTech Evod 2 Clearomizer Key Features

Uses Kangertech Dual Coils

Approx 1.4ml capacity

Bottom filling

Fixed airflow

eGo connector

14mm diameter

What's Included?

1 x Evod 2 Tank

1 x 1.5 ohm Dual Coil

1 x User Manual

Frequently Asked Questions

What coils does the Kanger Evod 2 use?

KangerTech Dual Coils. They're available in either 1.5 ohm (which the Evod 2 is pre-installed with) or alternatively 1.8 ohm which produce slighly less vapour but can last a little longer.

What size of drip tip is compatible with the Evod 2?

Most 510-size drip tips/mouthpieces will fit.

Does the Evod 2 have adjustable airflow?

No, the airflow is fixed to a reasonably tight draw suitable for the majority of mouth-to-lung vapers.

Which e-liquid does the Kanger Evod 2 use?

Anything with 40% PG or higher is suitable for the Evod 2. Or if you want to look at it the other way, anything lower than 60% VG. Check our our Ultimate V2 range for an ideal e-juice for your Evod 2!

Is there an Evod 2 battery?

The KangerTech Evod 2 is compatible with any mod/battery that has an external eGo connector. There isn't a bettery specific to the Evod 2, but we highly recommend the original KangerTech Evod batteries, which are available in either 650mAh or 1000mAh in the same range of colours as the Evod 2.